1. WARRANTY SCOPE
1.1 Warranty period
Warranty period will be counted 12 months from purchasing date of end-user based on date of VAT invoice but not exceed 24 months from manufacturing date.
No warranty to accessories accompanied with product (if any).
1.2. Warranty conditions
Product will be eligible for warranty when it meets all the following conditions:
- The warranty period is valid from the date customer claim for guaranty. For Product, if no information about warranty period in warranty system, customer has to provide VAT invoice, model and Product serial number for warranty service staff,
- Defect of product is caused by technical problem in manufacturing process,
- Product information (model, serial number) must be intact, and
- Product is not included with the exclusive conditions as stipulated in article 1.3.
1.3. Rejection of warranty service
Product will be rejected for warranty service when it has one of below conditions:
- The warranty period has expired;
- Customer causes the defects such as deformation, breakage of the Product…;
- The Product is installed, maintained, operated or used other than in accordance with the instructions provided by Daikin in relation to the Product;
- Product information (model, serial number) has been changed after its warranty has been activated;
- Product needs to be maintained, repaired or replaced due to normal wear and tear.
- Damage/problems caused by storm, fire, flood, vandalism, misuse, negligence, Acts of God, war, vermin or foreign matter entering the equipment (i.e. dirt, insect);
- Damage or deterioration caused to external surfaces or refrigeration coils caused by normal weathering or corrosive atmospheric conditions;
- The Product is damaged as a result of connection to irregular voltage sources. Or there is an unauthorised modifications, electricity surges or other incidents in electricity supply;
- Maintenance, repairs or replacement made to the Product by someone other than an Daikin’s Service Centers’ or Authorised Service Dealers’ technicians; or
- The Product is not purchased from Daikin's authorized distributing channels.
2. OUT OF WARRANTY SERVICE
When product is out of warranty period (warranty period has expired) or Product is not eligible for warranty, customer can get an Out of Warranty Service provided by Daikin’s Service Centers or Authorised Service Dealers. In such a case, Customer has to pay for service fee that include Part costs, labor costs and other costs (if any).
For further information, please contact Daikin Service Centers nationwide.